Covert hypnosis means to communicate with a person in his unconscious mind without informing him that he is going to be hypnotized. The name conversational hypnosis also knows it. It is an approach towards communication and interaction.
The main aim is to change the person’s behavior in a subconscious mind so that the person believes they have changed their mind of their own. If it is performed successfully the person remains unaware that he has been hypnotized.
5 Covert Hypnosis Techniques
- Eye Cues – Each person show off a different type of body languages, and it mainly depends on what they are thinking at that moment. By analyzing their body language, you will get an idea what a person is thinking and feeling. It also indicates whether they remember One best way to display the representation system of a person would be accessed through their eyes. It all depends on the direction a person moves his eyes. A lot of practice is needed to master this technique.
- Get attention and build rapport – You may begin the process by giving more attention to the person. If they are not paying attention to you, make them feel relaxed. Then build a rapport with them. It may sound harder with most people. But once you learn the skills and techniques of conversational hypnosis you can follow a structured system. This can bring a positive change in your life even if you have never used this hypnosis technique.
- Hot reading – It is a powerful form of reading, and it will leave the target person amazed. It is 100% precise, and you may use the technique directly. For this technique, you must have prior knowledge about the person without having an idea that you know. To get information about the target person, you may speak to someone who knows the person directly. Get personal details about their life. The target person will believe you have a psychic ability because mind believes without doing any investigation.
- Submodalities – Each person’s response to certain information vary from others. Submodalities look more into intricate details of each person thought to find out what invokes a negative and positive emotion. This is one of the most important techniques used in this hypnosis because you can use words to find their type of response. Once you understand their response, you can use words to activate their feeling.
- Warm reading – Warm reading can be applied to anyone, and it is based on making a generalized statement. It involves observation of a person or a response from them. The technique allows you to make an accurate statement from the start before they have spoken.
Conversational hypnosis depends on how you perceive and what kind of expectation you have about it. It works communicating with your subconscious mind using indirect and nonverbal communication. It will trigger to the subconscious and lead to your consciousness getting the desired result. It is a successful means to be persuasive.